THE MISSION of Arizona College Personnel Association (AzCPA) is to support the efforts and principles of the ACPA – College Student Educators, Intl by uniting post-secondary students, faculty and staff who promote educational collaboration and enhance holistic student development and success at post-secondary educational institutions in the State of Arizona.
- Offer and promote affordable and cost conscious professional development experiences throughout Arizona;
- Actively represent and advocate for students, faculty, and staff in the Student Affairs profession at Arizona post-secondary educational institutions;
- Promote networking and enhance collegial relationships among students, faculty and staff at institutions of higher education in Arizona;
- Provide a framework for students, faculty and staff to exchange valuable knowledge pertinent to systematic inquiry, theory, legal issues, and ethical dilemmas in the area of student development, student learning, and university administration;
- Support and enhance dialogue regarding issues affecting higher education in the State of Arizona.