AzCPA and NASPA AZ are currently accepting abstracts for the Poster Presentation Session at the 2015 Annual Conference.
The Poster Presentation Session will showcase a variety of programs, projects and research on current trends in Higher Education. Presenters will be stationed by their posters for the duration of the poster session to facilitate interaction with conference attendees. This session is currently scheduled for Thursday, October 27th from 1:15pm – 2:00 p.m.
Posters addressing diverse topics, projects, and programs within the field of higher education are welcome. Examples of such topics are as follows:
- Best practices
- Literature Reviews
- Review of a program
If accepted, presenters must register and pay in full for the AzCPA and NASPA AZ annual Conference by Thursday, October 27th at 8:30am. Otherwise, there will not be room reserved for the poster. Poster stands will be provided. Posters are expected to be:
- Standard poster size: 36 inches X 48 inches
- Paper-based (with matte finish or coated paper) or foam board (including tri-folds)
- Poster Abstract Submissions: September 18th, 2015
- Notification of Decision on Poster Abstract: October 2nd
- Symposium Registration Deadline: October 26th, 2015
- Late Registration Deadline: October 27th, 2015
Submission Details and More Information
To submit an abstract for a poster, download and complete the Abstract Submission Form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PfcboWfwOSSHgj3lLcnWxSNmVgGReCtAjl3fFZRFzys/viewform?c=0&w=1 . For more information, contact Amanda Parkman, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org